About Camp Electric
We have been providing excellent service to the Metro East for over 70 years. As a family-owned business, we take pride in the quality of our work and hold our customer’s satisfaction in the highest regard. The goal of every project, big or small, is to complete the work in a safe manner on time and on budget.
Our office and warehouse are located in Alton, IL. We are a full-service shop with the inventory and vehicle fleet to meet our customers’ on-demand needs. We have 2 bucket trucks to serve almost any parking lot lighting/signage needs.
Meet Our Staff
JONATHAN WOLFF, P.E.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering – SIU Carbondale (2003)
- Professional Engineer – MO and IL
- Recent Projects
- Troy School Solar, Troy, IL. (Project Value – $990,000)
- St. Jacob School Solar, St. Jacob, IL. (Project Value – $190,000)
- Belleville School, Belleville, IL. (Project Value – $220,000)
- CJD Recycling, Edwardsville, IL. (Project Value – $95,000)
- World Wide Technology, Edwardsville, IL.
- Lakeview V, Edwardsville, IL.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Systems Design Technology – Ranken Technical College (2006)
- 10 Hours OSHA
- Recent Projects
- Belleville AES Solar Project, Belleville, IL. (Project Value – $3,404,000)
- Belle Valley Solar Project, Belleville, IL. (Project Value – $206,007)
- 2200 Washington St. Solar, St. Louis, MO. (Project Value – $97,850)
- Principia School of Government, Elsah, IL. (Project Value – $1,099,737)
- Wash U Mid Campus Center, St. Louis, MO.
- Master of Business Administration Degree – Missouri Baptist University (2017)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education – Greenville University (2009)
- Associates of Science Degree – Lewis & Clark Community College (2007)
- Associates Degree in Construction Management – SIU Carbondale (1983)
- NECA/IBEW Local 649 Journeyman Wireman 5-Year Apprenticeship / 8,000 Hours On-the-job Training; Graduated in 1989. Total of 12 Years in the Field.
- Lead Project Manager / Estimator 1996-Present
- Promoted to Assistant Vice-president of Camp Electric in 2008
- Master Electrician Certification in 2004. Studied Solar Power Generation at Lewis & Clark Community College, Godfrey, IL.
- IBEW Local 649 Journeyman Wireman. 5-Year Apprenticeship / 8,000 Hours On-the-job Training.
- Project Manager / Superintendant 1989-Present
- Past Projects:
- New Local 649 IBEW Hall, Alton, IL. (Project Value – $250,000)
- New NECA/IBEW JATC Building, Alton, IL. (Project Value – $200,000)
- Civic Memorial High School gym addition, Bethalto, IL. (Project Value – $300,000)
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
National Electrical Contractors Association
LICENSED IN MADISON COUNTY
CAMP ELECTRIC HOLDS AN ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL LICENSE IN GRANITE CITY, IL; HAS AN ELECTRICAL LICENSE IN BELLEVILLE AND PONTOON BEACH IL, ST. CHARLES COUNTY IN MISSOURI. ALL LICENSES REQUIRE A MASTER ELECTRICIAN EXAMINATION.